Saturday, August 31, 2013

Lace Skirt

I made a skirt for my older sister! she really wants me to sew her everything so I started with a skirt! :)  I love those slips that have lace at the bottom so I put I sewed lace at the bottom of this skirt to make look like she had one of those slips on! p.s my parents took the pictures so i'm not really sure what the heck rachelle (my sister) is doing she looks strange in these! I promise she I she is beautiful!! she is a great example to me I love her so much! sorry any way I also sewed a headband to go with it!! it looks good on her :) and she likes it!! and rachelle is really picky on her cloths so I was worried :) but its all good :)




I don't know what she is doing in this one at all I was gone when they took these
 
 
 
Enjoy :)
Kiana

No comments:

Post a Comment