Tuesday, August 20, 2013

DIY Wrap Around Skirt!

So today I started school it has been really good! I am super excited for my sewing class!! any way I have a ton of projects I need to put on the blog! I have had a lot of requests to sell my things so if you would like a skirt or any thing you can email me and we talk costs and the details :) my email is kikistoker@msn.com!! I would love to sew you something or custom make something :) Any way my cute little neighbor kennadee wanted me to sew with her. So we planned a day that we could sew together and when I was walking over to there house I had a brilliant idea!! I said we should sew a wrap around skirt!! so I don't know how I did it but I came up with this pattern in my mind and boom I had a skirt!! she sewed the headband all by her self!! but I just love the way it turned out :) she loves!! she is the cutest girl ever!!!





harper wanted to be in some of the pitchures!!

 
hope you like it :)
Kiana
 

No comments:

Post a Comment