Saturday, October 12, 2013

Tribal Jacket

ok so I saw this picture of a jacket and I fell in love with it :) but it was $85 or something like that. that wasn't going to stop me from getting something like it! I went to joanns to get stuff for Halloween costumes for my family. and I found this tribal print section and I fell in love with all of them so I asked my mom if she would pay for half of the supplies to make a jacket I wanted to make. she said yes!! I got a pattern but the pattern wasn't exactly what I wanted so I made it my own! I am going to be honest with you the pattern was way hard also so I went to my grandmas to get help! All of the seams are flat felt seams so it looks way good! I am so happy the way it turned out. everyone loved my jacket and my sewing teacher couldn't believe I sewed it so I am just so happy!!








I also sewed my headband! if you go on my instagram you can see all of the other headbands like this one :)
 

8 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how talented you are! Way to go kiana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute! You are way talented, and I love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job!! Love your jacket and love that you had the initiative to diy something you wanted.

    ReplyDelete