Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sashay Scarves!!!

One day my mom bought this scarf that someone was selling at her school!! I was determined to make one! So I found what kind of yarn it was and I taught myself how to do it.                      


These are the colors I haven't done.
                                         




These are colors i have done (i have done more than this but i dont have any left over yarn)

This is what the ruffles look like.
Working progress this one is my favorite!!
I love the colors

.
So far I have selled my scarves at a jewelry party and At my dads work.

2 comments:

  1. I've been seeing these scarves everywhere. You did a nice job. I haven't figured how to make them yet, are they crocheted?

    FYI - before you bring your photos into your blog, right click on it and you should be able to rotate it clockwise or counterclockwise. Hope that helps!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! this helps a ton!! thank you for checking out my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete